Terms & Conditions
- All prices are expressed in euros (€).
- The prices on our site include VAT
- We aim to send your order within one week after we receive your order. This serves as an indication. If we are not able to deliver in time we will contact you. If the delivery is delayed by 30 days or more, you have a right to decide against the purchase.
- We endeavour to take as much care as possible with regard to receiving and sending the articles you have ordered.
- We send the packages with the DPD transport company.
- If you wish to return an article this must happen within 14 days after receipt. The costs of this are at your expense, unless you did not order this article and it was a mistake on our part.
- The article can only be returned if it has not yet been used and washed and if the original cards are still attached.
- In addition you are expected to fill in the return sheet. Without this we cannot accept returns. You will receive the return sheet with your order. Please fold the return sheet with the address visible and send the package back to this address
- For reasons of hygiene we do not accept any returns of underclothing or bathing costumes.
- The loss of any return package is your responsibility.
- The costs of the return package is for your account .
- we will repay the amount that was paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after receipt.
- Articles which were purchased with any discounts cannot be returned.
4. The right to cancel
- You have a right to cancel an article within 14 days after you placed the order.
- This right to dissolve the order applies only for products which are in the same condition as when you relieved them. Any article that is damaged or is not in the same condition as when you received it will not be accepted. You must also return all the documents which you received.
- In the event that you make a claim to this right of cancellation, you will receive the maximum costs of the purchase sum at the latest within 14 days after receipt.
- The costs of the return postage are your expense.
5. Age limit
- Orders may only be placed by people who have reached the age of 18.
6. Product information
- The photographs on the webshop are lit as well as possible to show the right colours. The original may always deviate slightly as a result of the angle of the light or the space.
- We did our best to show the product as fully as possible, including giving a description of the details that are not visible on the photo
7. Force majeure
- In the case of force majeure we cannot be held liable. This entails that the cause of the problem is not at our risk.
- Force majeure covers the following situations, amongst others: transport problems, the failure of suppliers to observe obligations, strikes, disruptions in production, natural and/or nuclear emergencies, energy emergencies, fire or breakdown in our communication system.
- We are not liable for damages of any nature which arose in connection with the delivered goods, unless these damages were caused by gross negligence or deliberate intent on our part. This does not cover the case in which the client himself treated the delivered goods incorrectly or carelessly. We will compensate for the damages which have arisen up to the maximum costs of the purchase sum.
- If you consider that the damage was caused by us you must inform us of this within 7 days.
9. Privacy declaration
- We take your privacy extremely seriously and will not pass your data onto third parties.